If you have a good news story or amusing article you want to share we would love to hear from you. Click here to fill out form, tell us what has been happening
and we may publish your story here.
Here at Banana Crumble, we decided to compile a list of our top 10 FEEL GOOD songs…. Comment on our Facebook page to post your own suggestions….
1. Sweet Caroline – I’m sorry this just has to be on the list. How can you not be smiling as everyone in the room is singing along to this classic ?
2. Uptown Funk – a modern day song that everyone can enjoy. The eclectic mix of words and music really lets you enjoy yourself.
3. Wannabe – how can the Spice Girls not put you in a good mood?!
4. A Thousand Miles – whether you picture Terry Crew in White Chicks or just appreciate the music, this song can’t help but make you smile.
5. Magic (B.o.B) – poorly attempting to complete the rap or smashing it out of the park, you’ll definetly have a laugh listening to this one.
6. Build Me Up Buttercup – another classic that just allows you to dance away to the music and enjoy yourself (my personal favourite also!)
7. History – One Direction is everyone’s guilty pleasure and how can you just not sing along to this?
8. Wonderwall – at the end of the night, you and everyone around you (friends or not) are going to cuddle together just to belt out this classic.
9. Year 3000 – is this just turning into a list of my guilty musical pleasures?! But come on who can say no to this banger.
10. Dancing in the Moonlight – doesn’t this song just remind you of summer parties in the garden, not having a care in the world?!
This is our Top 10 list, why don’t you let us know in the Facebook comments any songs you’d like to add.