There are several varieties of banana. With our clue and hint letters can you work out these varieties?
1. The variety that is most common in the supermarket
Ca- – – -is-
2. A smaller variety popular in children’s lunch boxes
L- d-/F- – – e –
3. Another variety commonly found today but very similar to the variety at number one in our list
W- – – -a- –
4. The variety that was commonly used before disease wiped it out leaving way for the current one
-r- -/- -c- – –
5. Native to Central America and it is genuinely a banana
-p- – -e
Please see answers below – how many did you get right?
- Lady Finger
- Gros Michel