If you have a good news story or amusing article you want to share we would love to hear from you. Click here to fill out form, tell us what has been happening and we may publish your story here.
There are several varieties of banana. With our clue and hint letters can you work out these varieties?
1. The variety that is most common in the supermarket
Ca- – – -is-
2. A smaller variety popular in children’s lunch boxes
L- d-/F- – – e –
3. Another variety commonly found today but very similar to the variety at number one in our list
W- – – -a- –
4. The variety that was commonly used before disease wiped it out leaving way for the current one
-r- -/- -c- – –
5. Native to Central America and it is genuinely a banana
-p- – -e
Please see answers below – how many did you get right?